What to Expect from Us at New York Spine & Sport Rehabilitation Medicine
Have you suffered a back injury? Or has your back pain deteriorated due to bad posture? Are your joints stiff and in pain due to movement? If your answer is “yes” to any of these questions, you should visit our team of specialists at New York Spine & Sport Rehabilitation Medicine P.C. (NYSSRM), who are experienced and qualified to provide patient-specific care and therapy. That means we analyze your case and devise a treatment plan that is customized to your needs.
The main focus of our experts is to bring our patients back to their optimal level of functionality. We offer a holistic approach to treatment instead of focusing solely on the pain-causing condition. Our treatments include:
- Non-operative procedures
- Physical therapy
- Pain management and rehabilitation
- Lifestyle modifications that affect your diet, sleep, mood and emotional strength.
While back and joint injuries take time to recover, we aim to expedite the process using a combination of treatments to help you manage your pain and eliminate it quickly. Here is a list of conditions that can be managed and improved through our therapeutic interventions:
- Shoulder stiffness
- Back pain
- Nerve pinching
- Joint degeneration and associated pain
- Sports injuries
Schedule an appointment with our medical specialists to get your own individualized treatment plan. Our non-invasive technologies are proving to alleviate pain and enhance quality of life of our patients on a daily basis. Early examination and diagnosis can prevent more severe problems from occurring in the future. With specialized treatment plans, your journey to recovery and improvement is set to start.
Our distinctive features include:
- Patient-centric treatment approach. For us, it is important to understand the conditions of our patients rather than propose a one-fits-all solution to address their symptoms.
- Our goal is early detection, intervention and treatment, so that you can recover early and get back to your normal routine as fast as possible.
- Early pain management helps to avoid long-term chronic and debilitating conditions. Not only do our treatments relieve you from the pain, you feel better, healthier and happier because of our holistic treatment approach.
- We specialize in regenerating and repairing muscular and nerve damage using advanced techniques to help our patients restore their functionality.
- We are certified in physical medication and rehabilitation, pain medicine and neuromuscular treatments.
For more information about our offered services, treatment techniques and our team of medical experts, visit our website or schedule a consultation session at your convenience. Let the leaders in pain management and physical therapy for the Bronx, Westchester and midtown Manhattan guide you towards a comfortable, pain-free future.